Children’s Specialized Hospital
330 South Ave, Fanwood, NJ 07023
Dr. Jill Harris is a licensed practicing psychologist with an exceptional record of ASD clinical service, training, research and leadership across NJ.
- A Pediatric Psychologist for over 30 years, she has a dual role as the Director of Research Development and Coordinator of Autism Services at Children’s Specialized Hospital
- Superb networking and coordinating skills to bring people from all walks of life together to collaborate and share resources
- An innovator in areas where social disadvantage impacts access to autism resources
- Over 5 million dollars in research to improve detection and access to treatment to underrepresented populations
- Parent of an adult with ASD who understands the needs and gaps of families touched by autism and is fully and genuinely devoted to improving the quality of life of those affected by ASD