NJACE Travel Award
The New Jersey Autism Center of Excellence (NJACE) has a limited number of travel awards to support students and faculty travel to autism-related conferences and conventions. Travel awards may be used to cover up to $600 in travel, registration, lodging, food or other convention/conference related expense.
- One travel award will be granted per lab for each academic year.
- Higher consideration will be given to students and faculty who have not previously received travel awards from the NJACE.
- If awarded the travel grant, the NJACE logo must be displayed on your poster or presentation.
- Students or faculty must pay for the event and retain their receipts for reimbursement.
- Applicants for the travel award must be graduate students, post-docs, or faculty at the time of submission.
- Applicants must be a participating author on a poster or presentation directly related to autism research.
- Applicants cannot have travel award from another funding institution at the time of submission.
How to Apply
- Please fill out and submit the travel award application. We will get back to you with further details.
For additional information or questions about the travel award, please contact the NJACE team at email@example.com.