The New Jersey Autism Center of Excellence (NJACE) is a statewide innovative, comprehensive and collaborative network to promote quality research, professional training and build public awareness aimed to improve the lives of individuals with ASD across the lifespan. The NJACE is funded by a grant from the New Jersey Governor’s Council for Medical Research and Treatment of Autism to Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey in partnership with Children’s Specialized Hospital.
- Multilayered Centralized Data Science Repository
- Build synergies with industry, biopharma and research
- Bring innovative technologies to ASD
- Stimulate innovative research
- Lower barriers for reporting
- Stimulate communication between researchers, clinicians and consumers
- Build online curricula for parents and clinical professionals
- Build undergrad, grad and professional curricula to improve care for people with ASD
- Statewide training for healthcare professionals and pre-professionals to improve care
Dear NJACE Website Users, we try to make our website as accessible as possible for everyone, including anyone with special needs. If you have any difficulties accessing our website, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. This will help us improve the website for future users. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.