Director and Principal Investigator
152 Frelinghuysen Rd, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Dr. Elizabeth Torres is an Associate Professor at Rutgers University and a scientific innovator who has brought emerging computer science technology to autism.
- First NSF theoretical / computational grant to Autism (in 2009)
- Over 6 million research-dollars in autism-related research
- Four patent pending technologies for autism diagnoses and treatments
- Author of two books, over 50 peer-reviewed publications and half million online hits on translational research focused on autism
- Founder of a broad interdisciplinary network and active speaker engaging many audiences from industry, biopharma, schools bringing the autism awareness across the world