Eagleton Science and Politics Workshop
Scientists in Politics
The workshop will include a panel discussion and plenary followed by an interactive exercise focused on pathways to political engagement.
- Christopher Molloy, PhD, RPh is the interim chancellor of Rutgers University-New Brunswick. He previously served as the senior vice president for research and economic development at Rutgers.
- Samuel Wang, PhD is a Professor of Molecular Biology at the Princeton Neuroscience Institute, the author of several books, and an election analyst.
- Caroline Weinberg, MD, MPH is a New York City-based health educator and researcher. She was a co-founder and national co-chair of the March for Science.
- Assemblyman Andrew Zwicker, PhD represents New Jersey’s 16th Legislative District. Andrew is a lifelong New Jersey resident, a physicist, and the head of science education at the Princeton University Plasma Physics Laboratory.
- Friday, November 30, 2018
9:00 am – 1:00 PM
Eagleton Institute of Politics, Douglass Campus